Is summer approaching faster than you expected? If you’re anything like me, you know it’s time to start thinking about painting and sprucing up those nails. Nail art is a great way to express yourself and add a little bit of fun to your everyday life. Did you know that you don’t have to break up with the bank in order to keep up with the trendiest summer nail art designs?
20 Easy Step-by-step Summer Nail Art Tutorials For Beginners 2016
It’s never too late to start experimenting with fun and kitschy designs. To get you started on your summer nail art journeys, here are 20 easy tutorials that are perfect for beginners who are eager to start playing with colors and patterns:
- Raw Pixel’s pastel watercolor tutorial.
- Fashion Craze’s ombre spackle nail art tutorial.
- Birdz of Paradise’s black and white spider webs tutorial.
- Jinsoon’s deconstructed chevron tutorial.
- Nail Art Society’s bedazzled pattern tutorial.
- Six Zero’s sunset sand art tutorial.
- Style Crazed’s geometric triangle tutorial.
- Nail That Accent’s flower dots tutorial.
- Pink Fishtail’s spikey holographic feature.
- Chalkboard Nails’ ice cream cone tutorial.
- Makeup Daily’s spring bird tutorial.
- Simply Rins’ heart and raindrop tutorial.
- The Nailasaurus’ galaxy tutorial.
- Nail Polish Color’s fruity strawberry tutorial.
- Nail Art Gear’s 3D butterflies tutorial.
- So Nailicious’ chevron art tutorial.
- Nail Art 411’s geo circle pattern.
- Fashion Diva Design’s bohemian stripes tutorial.
- Style Queen’s abstract dark trees.
These are just some of the fun and nifty summer nail art tutorials that are available out there. With a few materials, some patience, and a can-do attitude, you’ll be able to create amazing designs and turn your nails into a must-have summer accessory.
It can feel a bit intimidating jumping head-first into the world of nail art. However, as you become more comfortable and familiarize yourself with various tools and techniques, you’ll discover that creating a professional-looking manicure is actually not as difficult as it seems!