Abstr: water purifier is used to purify water, and in order to ensure the safety of drinking water, many families will choose to be equipped with a water purifier, so how should they choose a water purifier?
1. The water softener mainly replaces calcium and magnesium ions in the effluent through resin substances to soften the water quality, reduce the hardness of the water, reduce the wear of minerals in the water on clothes and skin, and protect the skin and clothing materials. It can also avoid the formation of yellow spots caused by minerals in water in sanitary ware and tableware, and avoid the scale caused by water pipes and water heater showers.
2. As the core component of water purifier, filter element is very key, which directly affects the quality of effluent. Consumers should carefully read the instructions, pay attention to the parameters such as water purification flow, rated total water purification volume, applicable water pressure and main filtered substances, and then select the products with good brand and high cost performance in combination with the service life and sales price, considering the cost of replacing the filter element and other factors.
3. It should be noted that the influent must be municipal tap water. Only when the influent is municipal tap water can the effluent quality meet the requirements of the effluent quality in the health license approval document; At the same time, in the process of use, the filter element shall be replaced in time according to the service life of the filter element of the water purifier, so as to prevent the old filter element from exceeding the filter load during long-term use, resulting in secondary pollution of the effluent quality.
The following aspects are mainly considered:
1. See the qualification: consumers can check it on the public network of health administrative license when purchasing. The relevant data of a water purifier are all verified and recorded on the website. If you are not very confident about that standard, you can go online to find the data and compare it.
2. Look at the material: there are stainless steel, FRP, cast iron, aluminum, food grade resin or PVC and other materials on the market. The first three materials with good compression resistance can be used as pre filter (central machine). The latter two materials have poor compression resistance and can only be used at the back end of the pre filter (central machine) as a direct drinking machine. Stainless steel is the best and the price is relatively high.
3. Fixed function: when choosing a water processor, you should first clarify your purpose. First, from the big concept, whether to purify water or soften water. Purified water is to remove sediment, impurities, bacteria, heavy metals, residual chlorine, organic matter and some minerals. Softened water is the calcium and magnesium ions in the water, and the most direct is scale.
4. Filter material selection: at present, the commonly used water purification materials mainly include ppcotton, activated carbon, KDF, ultrafiltration membrane, RO membrane (reverse osmosis suitable membrane, reverse osmosis induced membrane), quartz sand, Maifan stone, infrared mineralized ball, etc. Different water purification materials will produce different purification effects. Consumers can choose a suitable water purifier according to their desired purification effect.
5. Ratio size: This is the most realistic way. Generally, the model of water purifier is determined according to the instantaneous water output. Those exceeding 20 tons / hour can be called central water purifier, and those less than 10 tons / hour can be called direct drinking water purifier. The water output is related to the volume and the diameter of the inlet and outlet. Usually, the larger the water purifier, the greater the instantaneous water output. More generally speaking, that is, the comparison of water output. Those with large water output must have higher efficiency in water purification.
Dechofilt is professional on supplying both industrial and civil water treatment equipment and parts.
if you need any for your project, pls contact us by e-mail [email protected]