Regarding Water Filter Cartridges, we can provide many kinds, such as PP, UDF GAC, CTO, string wound filter cartridge, resin filter, pleated filter cartridge, high flow filter cartridge, as well as other filter cartridge , such as T33, UF, ceramic filter cartridge, stainless steel filter cartridge, alkaline filter cartridge, mineral filter cartridge, and korean filter cartridge ect .
We provide one-stop purchase service , any request on above filter cartridge , pls contact us freely by email [email protected]
What are the filter lengths?
Filter length can be provided by 5″, 10″, 20″, 30″ and 40″
How long is the filter life?
Depending on the raw material used, the service life of the filter element will vary. With the prolongation of use time, the impurities in the water will block the filter element, and the activated carbon filter element will be saturated with adsorption. Therefore, in general, the PP filter element needs to be replaced every 3 months, while the activated carbon filter element needs to be replaced every 6 months.
Since hollow fibers cannot be cleaned, they are generally used at the back end of PP cotton and activated carbon, otherwise they are more likely to be blocked. As a sterilization at the end of water purification equipment, it needs to be replaced every 1-2 years. Ceramic filter elements can generally be used for 10-12 months, and good ceramic filter elements can be used for 3-5 years, or even longer.
When shall we consider replacing the filter cartridge ?
When the following signals appear again, it is necessary to consider replacing the filter element
1. Water production is too slow: whether the pre-filter element or reverse osmosis membrane is blocked;
2. The water is made too fast (a barrel is filled in less than an hour): the reverse osmosis membrane is damaged;
3. Poor taste: the life of the rear activated carbon filter element has expired; the RO membrane removal rate is less than 75%: the life of the reverse osmosis membrane has expired.
What are the application areas of filter elements?
1) Pharmaceutical industry: pre-filtration of various antibiotics and other liquids
2) Food and beverage industry: filtration of alcohol, mineral water and drinking water
3) Petroleum industry: oil field water injection filtration
4) Electronics industry: pre-filtration of high-purity water
5) Chemical industry: Filtration of various organic solvents, acids and lye
6) Metallurgical industry: used for the filtration of the hydraulic system of rolling mills and continuous casting machines and the filtration of various lubricating equipment.
7) Textile industry: purification and uniform filtration of polyester melt in the process of drawing, protection and filtration of air compressors, and degreasing and water removal of compressed gas.